[Wii] Xenoblade Chronicles

• bis dieser bekannt wird, verweise ich gerne auf meinen eben zusammengeschriebenen ersteidruck...

hab ziemlich viel geschrieben
    und wahrscheinlich immer noch nicht alles untergebracht, was das spiel zu bieten hat,
    aber fürs erste sollte es reichen.

die bilder sind sponsored bei des
    danke nochmal :D

hier gehts zum text

• FRONTPAGE!!!

Hat mir sehr sehr gut gefallen, besonders der letzte Satz:

Zitat

Alles in Allem sollte Xenoblade für mich nur ein Lückenfüller für das Sakaguchi RPG The Last Story werden, wurde aber zu einer erstklassischen Erfahrung an der sich Sakaguchi ebenfalls erst messen muss

Genau so geht es mir auch, mit Xenoblade werden sich (für mich persönlich) viele Spiele messen müssen.

• jetzt machst du uns aber lust auf xenoblade saeba! wenn man die eh schon hatte vervielfacht sich diese nun xP

das erkunden, die vielen quests, die schönen landschaften und dazu noch ne solide story!?

was aber wirklich ins auge springt ist das kampfsystem. ich bin (zumindest vom lesen) schwer beeindruckt. die farben-kombos, das kizuna und dessen auswirkung auf das spiel generell, das mit der zukunftsvision und die veränderung dieser zukunft,...fantastisch! sehr innovativ und zudem wohl auch sehr spaßig.

:jumping)

• Bäh, das ist echt fies. Kann YOI nur Recht geben, jetzt hab ich noch mehr Lust auf dieses Spiel, als des und du mir schon gemacht habt. Aber absolut würdig für ein Importreview (wenn du noch mal jemanden wegen der Rechtschreibung drübergehen lässt, fällt mir als Sekretärin halt auf) und ab damit auf die erste Seite und in die News.

• jezziez
    jo sorry werds mir morgen nochmal anschauen..
    habs geschrieben und sofort den link ins forum gesetzt :)

ihr werdet es nicht glauben, aber selbst mir macht des stets den mund wässrig mit seinen screens...
    er ist ja schon ein ganzes stück weiter als ich..

• Hier mein letzter Post von Neogaf:

Anyway, I finished the game with 75h playtime, played a bit New Game+ (which is kinda funny...).

Here are some more screenshots of the last areas I have played before the final boss area (including some fighting pics with uniques):

The following screens are from the way that leads to the final boss battle, they look pretty cool so I took some shots, if you dont want to spoil yourself that location, please dont click the links. However, don't worry, no screens of the final boss or anything.

• oh du hast es durch des
    glückwunsch und wie ist dein letzter eindruck?
    unverändert, oder doch etwas enttäuscht zum schluss

würde mich mal interessieren, ob das spiel bis zum ende
    abwechslungsreich und interessant bleibt.

konnte leider die letzten tage kein bisschen weiterspielen..
    irgendwann kommt meine zeit :)

• Zusammenfassung? Dann hier mein Eindruck den ich auf neogaf gepostet hab:

Since I finished the game, I wrote down some stuff, not really a review but just some stuff I liked/disliked.

Good/liked
    - scenario (playing and fighting on two gigantic gods is just too awesome)
    - locations (a huge variety of different locations, I think everyone should find something interesting)
    - scale (the fields are just gigantic, if you come to a new region, its easily possible spending 1-3h just exploring and finding hidden stuff)
    - graphics (for me personally the graphics are pretty decent for a wii game with this kind of scale!)
    - rewards (you get rewards for exploring, play time rewards like doing a certain number of crafts, talking to a certain number of people, or just dying the first time, there is always something to look forward to)
    - fair level system ( if you fight most of the mobs you encounter in dungeons / on the way to the next story point, you most likely have the right level to fight all bosses, no excessive grinding needed)
    - visible equipment (not only while playing but also while cutscenes, this can lead to some pretty weird looking cutscenes)
    - soundtrack (even Yoko Shimomura just did a small part of the soundtrack, I really liked it as a whole)
    - user interface (overall very responsive, very well thought out, everything is easily accessible, everything has a symbol, just like attacks in the battle so even for importers it should be easy to grasp what a menu does)
    - save/load-speed (the longest loading is the first loading of the game, after that everything is extremely fast, especially considering how huge most of the locations are)
    - landmarks (warps) (Along your way you can discovery landmarks that you can warp to whenever you wish. Most of them are set on your main route in a fair frequency.)
    - playtime (average player should need 50-70h for the story and a few quests, doing everything and maybe starting new game+ you can easily spend 100-150h on the game)
    - extras (new game mode+, high level dungeon, city building, completing collections, crafting and so on …)
    - equip/stats (tons of equip for different body parts all with a individual look, gems that change stats and give you nice extras, tons of arts and skills)
    - intelligent quest mechanics (if you already have the items needed for a quest, the quest will be instantly solved once you take it. Also if the quest doesnt require you to report back, the quest is finished once you complete it, no walking back to the quest giver)

Somewhere in the middle (probably a huge taste thing, some of these things are actually good but eventually they started to annoy me)
    - party AI (overall I didn't have a problem with the AI, however close to the end I had a few annoying times with the party AI where I didn’t do what I wanted it to do, however overall it does a pretty good job)
    - quests (When I was 30h into the game, I would have listed this as a good thing, at the end of the game the quests had me burned out quite a lot. I have no exact numbers but I wouldn’t wonder if there are 200-300+ quests. Some of these are time based, so you can only take them in a certain time frame and if you don't do them, they are lost for your whole playthrough. I think a little less quests would have been okay as well. Having a perfect guide probably make the questing certainly easier, but if you spend 30min searching for a monster and then 20min for getting its rare drop, then it feels almost like playing a mmorpg).
    - Additional skill trees / Monado attacks (I love additional content, however I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the people finish the game without getting even one of the two extra skill trees for each character or new Monado attacks simply because those require lots of questing. Wish you would have gotten them by story quests or at least by less overall questing).
    - final art books (each art has 10 levels, the first 4 are unlocked by default, 3 more can be gained by buyable books for most of the arts, however the books that unlock the very last 3 levels are drop only. These books are very rare drops from uniques or normal monsters. Some uniques even drop up to 3 at a single time. The problem, it's all about luck. Considering there are 70+? arts it can be a total pain in the a** to get every art to the last level.
    - huge enemy hit boxes (sometimes you fight a group of very big enemies, visually there is enough space between them but you still can't get through them. For instance you need to run to the back of a enemy to place your attack, but you can't get through because of the hit boxes)
    - cheap enemy (boss?) attacks (I try to avoid real time system like they were a plague so my knowledge is very limited here. However some attacks (I think only some boss attacks) hit you no matter of your position, even you're a mile away from where the attack hits. At this point I wonder what's the reason to give me the freedom of movement, if I can't escape the attacks anyway, just cheap…)
    - fighting system (normal attacks and arts are fun, its possbile to combine arts like an art that doubles the damage together with an actual attack art, you can also do chain attacks where the time stops and you can just pull of a long chain attack. Additional there is the vision mechanic that lets you see an enemy attack that might kill you and you get a short time frame to react on this, personally I didnt really liked it because it distruptes the flow of a battle and if it happens 5-10 times it just gets annoying watching it).

Bad/disliked
    - kizuna building (for me it feels way too slow to make bonds between the characters, however you need those bonds for skill links, so it is kinda annoying that it takes ages building it)
    - money/shops are useless (the only thing to spend money on are art books, other than that you find better equipment very fast so its pointless buying equipment from shops)
    - shop/eventory interface (it's not horrible, but it's also not really awesome either, this one could have been better)

• hört sich ja alles in allem noch sehr gut an..

das mit den shops ist mir auch schon aufgefallen,
    es fällt aber auch schwer die einzelnen ausrüstungsgegenstände zu vergleichen, wenn man bestimmte gems equipped hat..

das mit den quests hab ich mir schon gedacht,
    hätte auch nicht gedacht dass die weniger werden :)

schade ist das natürlich mit den arts books
    ich hasse solche glücksgeschichten, aber naja für mich ist es immer noch ein überragendes rpg
    und deine zusammenfassung deckt sich mit meinen erfahrungen und bedenken zum größten teil :D

hoffe ich komme mal zum spielen
    heute abend vielleicht...

• schade ist das natürlich mit den arts books
    ich hasse solche glücksgeschichten, aber naja für mich ist es immer noch ein überragendes rpg

Das einzige was hierbei gut ist, sobald eine goldene Kisten liegt, Spiel aberspeichern!

Danach kannst du dann laden solange bis du deine Traumkombi hast (zb 2 Artbooks gleichzeitig), aber das kann dann auch ne halbe Stunde dauern bis du es hast. Immernoch besser als 100x Gegner killen.

• Könnt ihr das mit den Art Books etwas genauer erklären. Hört sich interressant an. Was ist denn auf den Art Books drauf? Gibt es auch andere Extras?

Angeklagter: "Ich erhebe Einspruch!"
    Staatsanwalt: "Sie erheben Einspruch? Wieso?"
    Angeklagter: "Mir ist nichts besseres eingefallen."
    Richter: "Einspruch stattgegeben!"
    Staatsanwalt: "Aber Exzellenz. Dem soll stattgegeben werden?"
    Richter: "Mir ist auch nichts besseres eingefallen..."

: aus "Die Marx Brother im Krieg" ("Ducksoup").

• naja welcher gegner die bücher jetzt dropt weiß man ja denke ich auch nicht...

kann also sein, dass man das spiel durchspielt ohne je so ein buch gesehen zu haben :)
    oder wird das irgendwo erwähnt??

hab auf jedenfall noch einiges zu tun...

• naja welcher gegner die bücher jetzt dropt weiß man ja denke ich auch nicht...

kann also sein, dass man das spiel durchspielt ohne je so ein buch gesehen zu haben :)
    oder wird das irgendwo erwähnt??

Wie gesagt, rare drops. Uniques droppen ja fast immer goldene Kisten, normale Gegner eher selten. Sobald du in der Kishin-Welt bist kannst du sie jederzeit bekommen. Glaube nicht das du es schaffen wirst keine zu bekommen xD.

Könnt ihr das mit den Art Books etwas genauer erklären. Hört sich interressant an. Was ist denn auf den Art Books drauf? Gibt es auch andere Extras?

Arts sind spezielle Attacken die man skillen kann (Buffs,Debuffs, Angriffe) zusätzlich zu der normalen Attacke die der Charakter immer ausführt.

• Hey Saebaxyz, ich hab noch einen guten Tipp was Kizuna angeht.

Also ich wusste es gar nicht und meine Freundin hat mit heute erst davon erzählt. Man kann Charakteren Collection Items schenken und damit deren Kizuna erhöhen, das erleichtert es ernorm da Kizuna aufzubauen verdammt nervig ist.

Eine Übersicht wieviel Kizuna man erhält gibts hier: http://www35.atwiki.jp/xenoblade/pages/55.html